Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Products by UD Replicas. One More Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - FULL Snake Eyes 4/14

This is the suit SO many have been waiting for. I wouldn't doubt if the full edition size sold out for this Pre-Order period!

Just placed my order for the Snake Eyes
Full Suit....now starts the marking off of days on the calendar. ;)

10313508_10152182440648423_3570893944912021587_n.jpg

Last edited:

Just placed my order for the Snake Eyes
Full Suit....now starts the marking off of days on the calendar. ;)

Same here, would really like to see the helmet pre-order open up soon though...:cry

Cheers guys, thanks for the business!
We should have helmet updates in the next few weeks. Very exciting times....and you're going to love this suit.

David

I'm so ready for the Helmet, David!

Last edited:

Just ordered one of these, glad I remembered to check since apparently the pre-order ends soon! lol can't wait! Would love to see the suit WITH the helmet on too. Also can't wait for that announcement either, hah.

Wish I knew about UD Replicas two years ago! I would have definitely bought a Captain America suit instead of a full suit of steel plate armor.. Haha

Just ordered one of these, glad I remembered to check since apparently the pre-order ends soon! lol can't wait! Would love to see the suit WITH the helmet on too. Also can't wait for that announcement either, hah.

Wish I knew about UD Replicas two years ago! I would have definitely bought a Captain America suit instead of a full suit of steel plate armor.. Haha

If you want to see the Suit with the Helmet, you can pretty much just look at a photo still from the film. Thats how exacting in detail David has gotten these pieces!

Once you get your suit and experience the awesomeness of UD...I can almost guarantee it will not be the only one you get. ;D

Just submitted my order for a full suit yesterday! A BIG THANK YOU to David for helping me figure out the proper sizing! Now the wait begins!:cool

Beautiful! Masterful work. Any further updates on helmet availability? I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket and would love to have it.

Just popped my head in for a perusal and found your work mightily impressive. Congrats, kudos, well done etc.

GI JOE: Retaliation
Cobra Commander & Snake Eyes Prop Helmets nearly ready for Pre Sale!
The images below show the helmets in the final stages of finishing and paint work. Once complete, pre sales will be announced prior to their actual release date. Be ready...they're expected to sell out fast!
More to come shortly!

10390386_10154136670750076_3977750250595107571_n.jpg

David

Man that looks good - I'm checking every day for when preorders start! Standard helmet sizing available, or just one size?

Seeing that they're Helmet replicas, I'd say one size.

Wow! must have it! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I need the Snake Eyes helmet like the earth needs the sun. Hoping for an update soon! Masterwork stuff.

The domain isn't working. I looked around before posting. I hope the issue is only on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back