Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Products by UD Replicas. One More Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Snake Eyes & Helmet Teasers 7/13

My god, that's excellent.

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Snake Eyes Jacket Added 7/23

SWEET *****! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!(y)cool

David, question about the textured fabric used...I am watching the behind the scenes on the bluray and J. Chu the director is going through swatches of material that were going to be used for the costumes and he comments on this Arashikage printed material to be used on Snake Eyes' costume.
2hhi.jpg

just wondering if it had actually been used on the final suit that you got to look at and if it was going to be incorporated into the replica. I can tell there is some texture on the sleeves and shoulders but not sure what the texture looks like. :D

Really wish I had known about this before I made mine as my sewing leaves a LOT to be desired!

Snake Eyes 1.png

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Prop HELMETS! 7/11

We're well into pre-production on Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander and other characters from GI JOE...and now that we have our hands on actual armor cast from the movie molds, fabric swatches and paper patterns direct from the costume makers....I'd say this line of Movie Replica Outerwear and Uniforms is really starting to take shape. :cool

Very excited to be working with this kind of hands-on reference material because it's going to lead to visual carbon copies of what was seen on film....

And....we have 9 more months to make sure we get it right!!!!!!!:lol

More to come!

We haven't completely decided how to handle the helmets from this franchise...but if we do proceed they will be movie replicas...and not in any way functional biker helmets.
Sorry no latex prosthetics or helmet add on's...that's not our product specialty. Movie Replica Outerwear - Biker Suits - Uniforms and so on....:thumbsup

As it is we do not produce, sell or have any relation to any headgear. Be it functional biker helmets or other...the decision to introduce some form of display or wearable helmet is still on the table...but in no way will any of these be wearable biker helmets IF we move forward with them.

David

if you create a snake eyes suit from retaliation how much will they run and how many will you create because im interested in one and would like to have a top quality suit to wear when i go to conventions and things of that nature

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms. Pic Heavy 4/17

Just a quick update here....:cool

I'm at my desk with armor cast from the studio molds, paper patterns made for us by the actual costume makers, and the most incredible step by step instructions I've ever had in hand to reproduce movie replica items. :thumbsup All this for multiple characters from the new G.I. JOE Retaliation film.

This is where I tip my hat to those that brought these G.I JOE Retaliation characters to life on the big screen...incredible doesn't even cover the work they've done, and with their involvement we're going to virtually duplicate what was seen on film for our G.I JOE Retaliation Line.:love

Oh, and those of you wondering how the new release date for this movie affects us....well, simply put...now we have all the time in the world for a full product release to market, with deliveries to coincide with the release of the film! In short, this is great news for anyone looking to own any one of these 'Movie Replica Uniforms' we're now working to bring to life....because we have the luxury of time on our side.

More to come...

David

David,, I need updates. I want to hand you money for a snake eyes set,, like yesterday! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, give me an update

Right now David is at DragonCon with his goods so it might be some time before an answer can be had.

The best place to go is the UD Facebook page for the most frequent updates.

Can't wait to see the snakeeyes armor and helmet :) Saving up already!

Last edited:

When is the ETA of the preorder for the Snake Eyes suit? I hope this is a complete suit with helmet. I'm preordering the entire costume.

Last edited:

I think I'm gonna die if that snake eyes suit isn't released soon... When?!?!

Very sweet suit !

Makes me want to start riding bikes.

Riding bikes or not lol it's a great looking suit for cons. Can't wait for pre-order to start. I have been checking the site daily.

Can't wait to see the storm shadow version

That Snake Eyes suit looks fantastic!!! Just a quick question if you don't mind though, is the Snake Eyes jacket going to be available to the UK?

So just to reiterate, this is not just a jacket for Snake Eyes, but a full complete suit which a helmet will also be available as well?

SNAKE EYES: GI.JOE RETALIATION
We're still working on the final prototype, but in the meantime here's another behind the scenes photo showing our first test fitting of this remarkable garment.
Rest assured, this incredible Movie Replica - Functional Biker Jacket - is now in the final stages of assembly...be ready for more updates!
Not only, but the Retaliation: STORMSHADOW is nearly ready too.
GI.JOE RETALIATION - More coming including the Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes - MUSEUM QUALITY Helmets.

528261_10153298815460076_973717401_n.jpg

Snake Eyes Test Fitting Prototype.jpg

*Not sure why images are appearing as links rather than being visible in the post, sorry.*

David

SNAKE EYES: GI.JOE RETALIATION
We're still working on the final prototype, but in the meantime here's another behind the scenes photo showing our first test fitting of this remarkable garment.
Rest assured, this incredible Movie Replica - Functional Biker Jacket - is now in the final stages of assembly...be ready for more updates!
Not only, but the Retaliation: STORMSHADOW is nearly ready too.
GI.JOE RETALIATION - More coming including the Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes - MUSEUM QUALITY Helmets.

View attachment 239231

View attachment 239232

*Not sure why images are appearing as links rather than being visible in the post, sorry.*

David

I just shat myself. It's turning out great David.

I just shat myself. It's turning out great David.

Great to hear bud!!

Want more GI.JOE:RETALIATION product updates?
Here's an 'in progress' look at the Cobra Commander Helmet Visor. Notice the subtle curves and shapes that capture various light reflections all over.
Once finished, the visor will feature a see through chrome/silver finish. Stay tuned...much more to come!

Cobra Commander in progress helmet.jpg

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back