Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. Customer Pics Added 4/21

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
b8162ae8.jpg

Coming Soon!

David

Last edited:
Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Motorcycle Suit

looks like another great product! Best of luck.

Any new news on the leather SW jackets?

looks like another great product! Best of luck.

Any new news on the leather SW jackets?

Thanks bud! All new products including the SW Empire jackets are on the way....one by one they're all coming shortly.:thumbsup
Exciting times ahead for fans of Movie Replica Biker outerwear.

David

David...y'all are just incredible with leather man!
Impressive as always!
Rev.

I was always hoping this would come to fruition, guess I should start saving my pennies now lol

Beautiful suit Dave ! All the details are there and the colour looks great. Can't wait to see that cap suit as well.

what's the estimation date for this anyway ?

Very soon, this month is the target release for our DAREDEVIL: Movie Replica Motorcycle suit.

5e49146e.jpg

Sunkistshark, the Star Wars line is also just around the corner.:thumbsup

David

You know since I found your work (through this site I might add) you are making me buy at least one of each of your products....Love the Tron Suit, looking forward to the Bat suit, Missed the first bat suit (rerelease it and ill buy 2), and now I can see this one going on the order sheet....

Those boots are badass!

are we able to buy the belt separately? such a great suit!!!!

Guys thanks again for the continued feedback and support. It's always a thrill to read your comments because around these parts you guys know the source material inside and out, and know full well 'exactly' how these goods should look...so it's a true blessing to have you chiming in with your comments and vote of confidence. :thumbsup

are we able to buy the belt separately? such a great suit!!!!

Yes, all parts can be purchased individually...or the full suit as a set. Your choice.:cool

David

That suit was MADE for you to replicate...bang on accuracy! Damn, David, I remember when you and I were talking about these things years ago...but you have made them real! Really really happy and proud for you.

Thanks bud!
We genuinely feel that we have an obligation as a company producing Officially Licensed merchandise that it has to be as well made, accurate and of uncompromising quality - Always!
Even if someone viewing our products feels they're just not for them per say, we still hope that they're left with the impression that we're in it for the long haul, and that these goods are worthy of the respected label "Movie Replica"...so a huge thanks for your comment my friend.:thumbsup

Hey Mantis,
Dave nice to see you dude! It's been what, 10 years since meeting at that Philly Prop Party? Good times man and yes....the realization of UD Replicas would not have been possible had it not been for guys like you that stood by us all these years as we grew and matured into this kind of garment replica product. You and many others have been a huge source of encouragement and for that I tip my hat....and humbly thank you all yet again.:thumbsup

David

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back