Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS Belt Pouches

ColinCA

Hello Everyone,
I have been looking at CGG in order to buy belt pouches for my ROTS Obi Wan and I was wondering what color all of his pouches are. I have looked at several pictures and i just cant figure out the exact color of all his pouches. CGG has tan reddish brown, and brown. I Know Kenobi has no tan pouches but which of his pouches are reddish-brown and which are straight brown. Here is a picture of the belt layout Any Help is appreciated. Thank you Colin Boisvert
db33e8ffbbd87d53eeb16aee54e1619e.jpg

If I recall correctly the Obi-Wan pouches in Episode I are more of a dark brown and in Episode II and III they lean more towards a reddish brown or British Tan. I own several of his pouches and his food capsules and while they are a bit expensive, the quality is exceptional! You will not be disappointed.

I can't recommend his work enough. Very, very well made!

Psab

Oh yeah I'm definitely buying his stuff i just want to know the pouches colors for the 4 pouches and its for my episode 3 costume. Thank you for your help so much.

his fluted pouches ( front medical and front com ) are brittish tan. as is the tall leather belt pouch. The last one is the grapple and hook pouch. Check out museum replicas for color guides

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back