Obi-Wan Kenobi 2022 tv series

SpiderMancini

Hello (there?)

Has anyone seen, or is anyone here attempting the new Obi-Wan costume from the tv show?

I’m looking for sources for either the pattern for the main shirt with what looks like a front hanging hood, or somebody making them/selling them here in the UK.

The other item would be the belt with holster and pouch.

If anyone can advise, or direct me to an appropriate thread, please give me a shout.

Many thanks - G
79E0EEEA-6DBB-4D6B-8AA1-779CD3367BBF.jpeg
C83EFE03-CB53-4CF4-AA36-24E13B991B2B.jpeg
F14C600D-AFB7-458D-ACD3-D4E46F13BE99.jpeg

^^
There's already a thread in the Star Wars costumes and props forum. Let's put this research with the ones on that forum;)

Don't feel bad FastballSpecial. Apparently I don't know anything about sewing either, despite doing it for over 20 years. Someone just PM'ed me on Facebook and lost his mind when I told him I don't sell my patterns, despite offering him 3 other options to help him get what he wanted.

Don't feel bad FastballSpecial. Apparently I don't know anything about sewing either, despite doing it for over 20 years. Someone just PM'ed me on Facebook and lost his mind when I told him I don't sell my patterns, despite offering him 3 other options to help him get what he wanted.
People suck. I'm open to any information you can share! On Obi-Wan patterns or a Qui-Gon desert poncho from TPM.

For the shirt, the easiest way to pattern it would be use a large sloppy sweat shirt to trace for the basic pattern then play with the neck part till it looks right.
Make sure to have as much reference as possible.

Do your prototyping with cheap muslin.

I want to say it's a taupe. Sort of grayish tan. It's really hard to pin point exactly considering it seems to change shades in different lighting conditions. I have a Qui-Gon Outer Tunic set already made up. I'm guessing he'll show up in the series by the end too.

I want to say it's a taupe. Sort of grayish tan. It's really hard to pin point exactly considering it seems to change shades in different lighting conditions. I have a Qui-Gon Outer Tunic set already made up. I'm guessing he'll show up in the series by the end too.
Any info you'd care to share? I've often wanted to get an accurate Qui-Gon outfit together.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back