Question Notification screens/tabs - not working anymore? (resolved)

Guys, please check again.

Screen shot 2013-11-06 at 4.52.59 PM.png

Same sheep, different name :(

Art...it is like our Profile has been reset or something.

The only past posts that come up is the recent ones after this issue started. Nothing prior.

Still getting the big ol' blank-a-roony...

So only some users have this problem? Can we try and work out if there's any connection between us? Location's been ruled out... I'm guessing you checked if it's a regular/premium user issue?

Still not working. There's also a new problem. Whenever I go to RPF with a bookmark, it tells me "invalid forum specified". This never happened before.

EDIT: Scratch that. I deleted the bookmark, then re-bookmarked the RPF. Works now.

had the same problem here, noticed it a few days ago. get a notification from a quote or something, click on it and the list is blank.

red4 the invalid forum issue is most likely due to the forum changes that were recently done adding/changing sub-forums so as you say, just redoing the bookmark would have solved it.

I don't know if this is related? I apologise if its not :confused

But the last few days I've been getting this at the top of threads:

I thought I should mention it :)

When did this issue with the first post come up? I can't believe it has been like this and we are only just now hearing about it!!!

At my end its been happening on a few threads (not every one) for 2-3 days. I didn't say anything earlier as I figured you would have already been alerted to it.

:)

Trust me... NOTHING ever just figures itself out. Our coder is working on it as we speak.

When did this issue with the first post come up? I can't believe it has been like this and we are only just now hearing about it!!!

If you mean the issue with the first post being all humped up... a few hours after I started the search not working thread.

Let your coder know he/she is doing a great job :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back