Question Notification screens/tabs - not working anymore? (resolved)

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I get notifications but when I click on the link at the top of the page the link just takes me to a blank profile page. Anyone else notice this? Happens in Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox.

Quotes not working in notifications?

Every time someone quotes me, it generally gives me a notification. I go to my quotes page and am able to see a thread where someone quoted me (obviously). Anyways, they are no longer showing up. I click on the quotes page and it is just a blank page, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Re: Quotes not working in notifications?

Quotes and thanks show blank for me, too. What browser are you using? I'm on Opera.
FYI, telling me to use a different browser is not a solution, k :lol

Re: Quotes not working in notifications?

Every time someone quotes me, it generally gives me a notification. I go to my quotes page and am able to see a thread where someone quoted me (obviously). Anyways, they are no longer showing up. I click on the quotes page and it is just a blank page, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Will take a look.

Post quote notifications not showing up

I get the little white tag at the top of the page whenever people quote me in replies, but when I click on the tab to see those replies, the resulting page is just black, as if I had deleted all content. I'm forced to manually search my Subscribed Threads to find those quotes.

I see the same thing happening for Likes that happens on Quotes. I'm on IOS - Google Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 but, this doesn't sound like one of those pesky browser issues based off the long list of browsers already mentioned.

Anyone else unable to see their quotes/likes page?

I get the notices for when my posts have been quoted and posts being liked, but when I click on the notice in the upright corner and go to the page, it doesn't show anything under the sections of post quotes and likes. This has been happening the past week. Has anyone else had this problem?

Same problem here I just received a quote notification, can think what I said that was worh quoting anyway :). But the quote page is blank.
Firefox, Chromium on Linux and IE 10 on Win 7.

With the exception of one poster in this thread who stated that it happens off and on, I believe the rest of us are not paid supporters. Is that perhaps the issue?

With the exception of one poster in this thread who stated that it happens off and on, I believe the rest of us are not paid supporters. Is that perhaps the issue?

It shouldn't be as quoting is not tied to Premium Membership in any way.

Is this quote not working?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back