Not, "What's On your workbench", But, "What Is your workbench"

lmgill

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently looked through some photos of my company work spaces over the last 35 years, and a few years ago made a workshop for myself at home.
I saw a post on "what's on your workbench", of masterjedi322's workbench and I thought it would be nice to see people's work spaces and shops. (I think there may have been an old thread on this, but I couldn't find it.) (This gives you an excuse to clean your shop and take pictures)

So, here is my home shop:
IMG_1822.JPG

Post your shop.....

I live in NYC, so it's often the floor, desk, kitchen or coffee table. Sometimes it's a cardboard box set up next to a box fan in the window!

I live in a small apartment, so .. my "workbench" is a rickety old kitchen table set up in my bedroom. It is extendable for when I need more space. Sanding, painting, surface-treatment, weathering and casting gets done in the bathroom.
As a rule, projects don't get to invade any other living space.

Unfortunately when I moved at the beginning of the year, I went from a two car garage with power, to a tiny one car garage without power. So now this is my work bench...

20200330_221732.jpg

Also, I do work in a F/X shop but it's hard to work on personal projects at work.

I'm single with a house. I have project on every horizontal surface. My "kitchen" table and "coffee" table are my "it's too hot outside to do anything" workbenches. I also have a proper workbench outside... but in our 100+ degree summers I work a lot at the afore mentioned places. I'm a barbarian, I know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back