NOT ANY Iron Man Mark 6 Foam / Helmet motorized / Led Lights

pabloqandres

Friends! I want to start the post thanking everyone who helped me finish this great work, for me it is an honor to be able to post and have the space to show my work. My name is Pablo Rubio, I'm from Chile and here I am dedicated to creating costumes, prototypes and replicas. I'm an industrial designer and this is what i do, to have fun.

I have the whole suit finished Iron Man Mark 6 ,and given to the person who asked me to do it, so I have photos of the entire process, I will not post all at once, cause it was useful to me that someone was explaining the process, so I'll upload posts every two days and I will spend weekends to answer questions if there are or just hang out.

Hope you like it.....

Ok, we will start with the first post, hands.
For this work I used different thickness EVA foam, 4mm and 8mm.
For the Hands i used foam 4 mm and heatedas well put it togheter structurally with hot silicone.

To see the whole hand process go to the link below....

Iron Man Mark 6 pictures by pabloqandres - Photobucket

shot_1338931246692.jpg

Lets put some new photos....Ok after i glue it....and put all the pieces together y seal them with plasti Dip, 2 coats of it.

This was the result....

First we need to order them...
shot_1339018922818.jpg

Then aply a coat of plasti Dip
shot_1339035217943.jpg

Aply a coat of black glossy paint, to get the tone of the armor.
shot_1339037447621.jpg

Normal red paint, 1 coat...
shot_1339039783914.jpg

Iron motor paint used for car tunning....and battle damaged details
shot_1339085600370.jpg

And voila!
shot_1339087365701.jpg

shot_1339087378971.jpg

See the intire hand process Here :

Iron Man Mark 6 pictures by pabloqandres - Photobucket

I will post EVERY DAY! See you tomorrow!

Guys! Terribly sorry!!! I apologize....mi computer died, and also all the pictures that i have, y recovered them recently so i will upgrade very quickly the process.... Next Post in 12 Hours!

Seeya!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back