North Texas Meetups - Sunday, October 5th, 1-4pm

Re: North Texas Meetups - Saturday, February 1st at 2pm!

Now I know I want to come by and check out the CNC. I love mine, but like all tools.... I want a bigger one.

Ours is pretty burly- about 1400 lbs. with all it's gear, but it's still only a 4x4. We have a friend with a 4x8 and it takes up a huge amount of space...so that kinda convinced us to get the 4x4 and piece things together when necessary

Well, wife put the kibosh on bringing the printer, so I'll just settle for bringing some printed pieces :)

Spent 6 hours today getting the machine working again- Han is running nicely! I think we'll draw numbers tomorrow to let someone take him home. :-D

The bacta are growing nicely ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391221240.121245.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1391221263.917980.jpg

Roughing done! Something, something complete!
I have altered the cut path, pray I don't alter it any further.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391226176.282397.jpg

I work for the government. I could tell you but I'd have to kill you lol Homeland Security. I'm an Inspector.

I got Doritos, potato chips, Dr Pepper, Cokes and Shiner Bock.
See you guys at 1. :-D

Up to you- general note: when you get to 1719 Peters Rd, you will see that there are 2 identical buildings (1719 and 1721) go in between them- we are toward the back on the left side. :-D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back