Ninth Gate, trying to find high res scan of the true last engraving

yesitis808

Hello, I've searched high and low, I've heard some people here may have a copy of the files. I don't want it for commercial suse nor distribute it, merely for my own collection.
Any insight is much appreciated.
Thank you

This any good for you?

This any good for you?

Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately not, looking for a high resolution version that I can print and put in my collection.

Someone had it posted in one of the threads, but can't find it now. I remember someone was gloating that they had one and wouldn't share it, and then another user shut him down and posted one publicly. Was quite a funny moment.

Someone had it posted in one of the threads, but can't find it now. I remember someone was gloating that they had one and wouldn't share it, and then another user shut him down and posted one publicly. Was quite a funny moment.
Haha damn, wish I was there for that!

Pretty sure the replica book I have that I bought on Etsy he sells direct copies of the originals
so not gonna be free if that’s what you’re looking for but did you really think it would be ? Lol

Pretty sure the replica book I have that I bought on Etsy he sells direct copies of the originals
so not gonna be free if that’s what you’re looking for but did you really think it would be ? Lol
Yeah I'm probably going to buy one eventually, those are awesome but you have to buy the whole book, very expensive (reasonably so, for such high quality).
And yes, I did, as some people said they had copies and we're sending them in PM's to people on this forum.

Yeah I'm probably going to buy one eventually, those are awesome but you have to buy the whole book, very expensive (reasonably so, for such high quality).
And yes, I did, as some people said they had copies and we're sending them in PM's to people on this forum.

I've been here for many years, and still haven't gotten my hands on a good scan of the 9th True Engraving. Though I haven't been active in trying to get a scan, or even asking.

People are fearful of sharing stuff on here now, and rightfully so. There was some guy in Germany selling A4 prints of that last engraving for €150 - €200 a pop on Ebay, and pops up every now and again selling a batch of them for some quick cash - and they do sell sadly.

I've been here for many years, and still haven't gotten my hands on a good scan of the 9th True Engraving. Though I haven't been active in trying to get a scan, or even asking.

People are fearful of sharing stuff on here now, and rightfully so. There was some guy in Germany selling A4 prints of that last engraving for €150 - €200 a pop on Ebay, and pops up every now and again selling a batch of them for some quick cash - and they do sell sadly.
Damn. That's unfortunate. I had no idea that when I started with this obsession I'd be down the rabbit hole.
Time to start saving for that replica book.

Damn. That's unfortunate. I had no idea that when I started with this obsession I'd be down the rabbit hole.
Time to start saving for that replica book.

Here's a quick PS of some random pic I found on a Bing image search. If that's good enough for you, won't be too hard to put it in the frame and the text above and below.

Test The-Ninth-Gate-LCF-Engraving-9-Original-2.png

Here's a quick PS of some random pic I found on a Bing image search. If that's good enough for you, won't be too hard to put it in the frame and the text above and below.

Nice, I saw that one too, from yourprops. I might just do that while I save up. Cheers!

Dang, that's cool! By hand? Nice. Hope you take no offense, I just like to tinker.
Yes I did. Took me quite a while, and that was years before there were blu-rays :) no problem. This is the next best thing to an original and it still holds up quite well to this day. This is the one that is always sold and reprinted in all the replica books that are sold here and on Etsy by several users ;-)

Last edited:
Interesting. I know all 9th gate threads on here, but I can’t recall such a posting. Quite funny nonetheless. I have absolutely no problem if my hand drawn engraving is published and shared openly. Several users use it to reprint it and sell it together with their ninth gate related replicas and I don’t care. After all I did it for this forum here ;-)

Last edited:
I figured it was the same one, I compared it to screenshots from Etsy and videos on YouTube. And yes, thank you for sharing your work! I always try to share things I make too, especially when other are as passionate about it. After all, we all die, why horde?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back