(Request) Ninth Gate (Authentic Screen Prop Scan 9th Engraving) from the Nine Gates

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KAOSINLA

I was wondering if anyone had a high res scan of the authentic 9th Gate engraving by Francisco Sole. In some earlier threads, there were members who mentioned that they had the screen used prop and/or the last engraving signed by Mr. Sole. The version that I have isn't very accurate and there is no clear view of the bottom half of the page in the the movie. I've been attempting to recreate a new version using screen captures and the detailing is driving me crazy. I probably have over 40 hours into it and the top half will end up very accurate. However, I eventually will reach a roadblock on the bottom half (everything below the pic attached below)

Some years ago, there was a seller on ebay offering these scans that were scanned from the prop.

Here's an old auction - http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ninth-gate-original-true-9th-engraving-johnny

Also, there was a member who got in contact with Mr. Sole and bought a signed copy.

Any help, leads, or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

9thauction.jpg .

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.