Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

From what I just read and told, the Nike MAG power lacing with all the features that were in the patents are most likely coming out for the 30th anniversary of Back of the Future 2 according to a buddy working at Nike. They wanted to release the Nike MAG for the 20th anniversary but it obviously didn't happen. My contact also told me that they're improving on the motor and lacing design for faster lacing to get as close to the movie as possible for 2019. Lets be optimistic and hope for the future!

From what I just read and told, the Nike MAG power lacing with all the features that were in the patents are most likely coming out for the 30th anniversary of Back of the Future 2 according to a buddy working at Nike. They wanted to release the Nike MAG for the 20th anniversary but it obviously didn't happen. My contact also told me that they're improving on the motor and lacing design for faster lacing to get as close to the movie as possible for 2019. Lets be optimistic and hope for the future!
Do you have any proof to back this up? Also it will probably end up being another disappointing auction or raffle.

Also it will probably end up being another disappointing auction or raffle.

:lol Indeed !!!

Nike is like the weekend dad that promises you a trip to Disneyland,
then never shows up, but then tells you he'll take you to Disney World next​ month.

Damn right !!!

We'll be better off with someone like jjdelp who's making the power laces ( I think )
or someone else who takes a Hyperadapt shoe apart and puts the lace engine in a V3

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any proof to back this up? Also it will probably end up being another disappointing auction or raffle.

I really can't give anymore information since I don't want to get my buddy fired from his dream job. But he did say that he had seen some papers on this subject. He also said that it was just planning not final.

- - - Updated - - -

Uncle David said he is making auto lace V3, so maybe Uncle Dave will grant the wishes of all :wacko:)

We shall repay Uncle David in one way or another.

the tech failures that such a shoe would cause...

:wacko

And with the amount of broken wires for lights...just imagine the grief over power laces.

Nice, but after the initial hardons wear off for those lucky few, I wonder what they will do, just keep pressing the button to unlace and lace?!

I wonder how much the hyperadapts are going to be.

A glorified toy is all these have become.

Last edited:
What an idiot. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even open the strap so his foot would get in without bending the shoe.

Nothing against someone trying them on, I certainly would, but at least take a few minutes to admire, hold, and examine them first.

I thought the the same thing. It's like a 20 year old who gets a Lamborghini for the first time and crashes it. LOL *******

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back