Night King Costume

jeremyvnv

Hi, I'm new here heard this was good place to find costumes, I'm looking for someone that could build me a night's king costume from GoT

I'm starting a build for next year Halloween, it's not super hard to build yourself, EVA foam and a bit of time can do most of the armor, look for some cheap "leather" vinyl for the kilt, boots and bracers. I bout a cheap latex mask just for a look but I am thinking of doing a make up instead so I can eat/drink the masks get very hot very quickly. I am also going to have a crack at making the sword, he hasn't used it on screen really but I have viewed dozens of shots so have an idea of what a mock up might look like.

Resin is too pricey for my location, I found some cheap perspex sheets I am cutting to rough shape and using clear araldite to glue together for ice blade, then sand/shave down to shape and attach to handle using clear fibre glass resin to merge together. If it comes up well I will post pics as there is very little reference photos to use.

Just poor reference pictures, I think my first will be pretty rough, the perspex glued together didn't work out as I sanded it down the vibration caused the sheets to come apart. Hoping to have better pics in future to use. My rough one I will post pic when I have finished it. Might have to bite bullet and make up a resin one....pricey :(

giphy.jpg

The blade looks like a long axe really

Last edited:
IMG_3714.JPGYou may have some luck in screen capping some shots of the sword from the show itself. If I remember correctly in season 6 there's an episode called "the door", I think the night king draws his blade in it towards the end.

would clamping the Perspex together while you sand help? (I've only worked with Perspex once a while ago, I just laser cutter to make a part. Not too sure how sturdy it is).

The blade reminds me of a shaolin spade, a really cool loooking weapon

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back