Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. ID cards

WinstonWolf359

Sr Member
I've been on a bit of an ID card kick lately, and thought I'd give this one a try just for fun and to see what I could come up with. They're vaguely based on federal credential cards since I already had a 3x5 double ID case, I just substituted comic book jargon and logos.

I did two versions, a light set and a dark set. The light set is a lot more inkjet printer friendly, but I'm sure the dark set would look pretty badass professionally printed like a photograph. Enjoy!

FuryID.jpg

I like it, you did a very good job on these. I've been waiting for someone to tackle the Fury ID.

Now, this may be a silly question but, is that George Clooney?

I know I'm ressurecting an old thread, but any chance of getting blank SHIELD id cards with the movie version of SHIELD (Strategic Homeland Invervention Enforcement and Logistics Division)?

I'm doing a Hawkeye costume and would love to be able to have that on me as an added prop, and one for my girlfriend's Black Widow costume as well. Really, we would just need one with a blank photo area and the character's names put in.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back