NH or ESB Graflex Replica

STARLORD13

Where is the best place to get a Graflex lightsaber replica that can have a blade or remove the blade? I have seen Parks Sabers but hear conflicting reports about him and then I also found Ultra Sabers? Let me know about each of these and maybe some other site.

Not too sure about Park's..., Ultrasabers (heard nothing but bad reports), I steered away...

I just recently purchased a ANH G R A F L E X from JQ and it is very - VERY GOOD!, also has a crystal reveal. If they have any remaining though, but be prepared to shell out at least £500 though...Well worth the money though & I highly recommend!!! AAA+

Why? One of my very first 'G R A F L E X' converted ESB lightsaber turned out to be a Parks ... and it's almost identical to the real flashguns ... though I haven't popped a flashbulb ... yet :) Only the ESB had the word 'G R A F L E X' covered with about a 1,5cm mylar strip ... not the textured as far as we know now.

Chaim

I had a Parks saber many moons ago. Wish I still had it now! I did customize it a little bit though!

Attachments

• graflex.jpg
    graflex.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 136
  • graflex8.jpg
    graflex8.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 116
  • graf11.jpg
    graf11.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 118
  • graf12.jpg
    graf12.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 124
Why? One of my very first 'G R A F L E X' converted ESB lightsaber turned out to be a Parks ... and it's almost identical to the real flashguns ... though I haven't popped a flashbulb ... yet :) Only the ESB had the word 'G R A F L E X' covered with about a 1,5cm mylar strip ... not the textured as far as we know now.

Chaim

So all the texture tape is wrong???

Is Graflex seen on the ANH version???

Thaks

Tom

The textured tape was a replacement if I'm not wrong. About the GRAFLEX being seen in ANH. There is no final proof of it but I would say yes, it's not covered in ANH.

Was the tape covering the Graflex writing on both the ESB and ANH versions????

ANH - no tape, bare Graflex logo
ESB - Smooth mylar tape (Since the first movie did so well, they had to start worrying about copyright)
Skywalker Ranch Saber - textured tape. (Heavily repaired ESB belt hanger)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back