Newest Bossk on the Block!

Wow! Just rocked Bossk right off the screen! I have yet to see a Bossk costume in person,but I would love to see this one up close.

Wow! Just rocked Bossk right off the screen! I have yet to see a Bossk costume in person,but I would love to see this one up close.

Thanks SW, if you don't make CV, I will probably bring Bossk to Dragon-Con too, which I imagine you'll attend, since you hail from GA.

Bossk won't be my primary impression at DC though, as I have something 'much bigger' in the works.

Last edited:
WOW! Very well done, Sir. This definitely takes the cake for the best I have ever seen!

Thanks, Obiwan. This turned out to be a heck of a lot more work than I had bargained for, but it has received so many good comments that I think it was worth it.

Definitely worth the time you put into it. Great job!

Thanks Firespray. But just when I thought it was finished, I am adding another part. Since Bossk's flight suit has a helmet ring, I am working on a matching helmet, much like the one being worn in the Cantina scene with Bossk's suit, though apparently a human is wearing it since the character has normal hands and feet. Maybe Bossk 'mugged' the Spacer, stole and wore his suit, but his big lizard claws and feet wouldn't fit the gloves and boots!

OK, so feeling like I just struck gold because I'd REALLY love to start a BOSSK Build. Thanks for the detailed info on your build and look forward to this project. You did a smashing job on your costume and I'm going to shoot to create one w the same attention to accuracy. Thanks! Bryce

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back