New York City Comic Con

Well it looks like i won't be ale to go now!
Recent issues have made t difficult for me to go.
If in the end I can go I will and I will find you guys on the floor somewhere!

Good luck to all the guys & gals that make it to NYCCC. I feel lucky, between all the stuff that happened in just SDCC alone, We've got Dragon Con footage to look forward to & NYCCC as well, this might well be one of the best years for the lair for the short time I've been here. Between Scott's Samurai Suit, Bryan's P2 & the 3 - 4 excellent home-made suits, the Lair has some real productivity going on. Good luck to all, claim lots of trophies & spare no one!

If I can get my first suit done by then I will show up. Almost done but a little pressed for time. I will def go if i got my suit done for sure!!

Ill be going on saturday non suited .

I cant seem to get a suit my size over 6'6'' and 300+lbs everything to small lol.

What time you guys going on sat ?

Im going to be there the entire con.
Ive got a hotel a few blocks away.
But saturday is when we should make a showing.
We have to all gather somewhere and make our grand entrance.

I need a count update again as whose going. and
Who wants to run support.

Twei,

When we meet up and talk in person we should discuss going down together and carpooling.

I of course will only be support staff for the event. But if me and you go together I am definitely in!!

Right on Gene.

my brother wanted to get together this weekend cause Im helping him get a fast costume together from a store bought and were gonna try to tweak it some.

i've got clearance for the con i'll be attending

Anyone thinking of going suited up please shoot me a PM...

time to gather on the east coast....

AM

I am going. 100%

Bout time I went to a Goddamn Con. This time this will be epic!! Wait and see.

Securing hotel accomidations now.

Anyone who is going and wants to split a room PM ME!!!! I am a total internet stalker so don't worry about sleeping with your back to me.

Backside that is muhahahahahaha.

Ok ok i gotta get back in the garage to finish up my undermask crap.

I am going. 100%

Bout time I went to a Goddamn Con. This time this will be epic!! Wait and see.

Securing hotel accomidations now.

Anyone who is going and wants to split a room PM ME!!!! I am a total internet stalker so don't worry about sleeping with your back to me.

@ Kithunter, TweiKarikna

looks like they moved it from February to October!

planning thread had it in Feb. for '09, and I read further in the thread that this year it was Oct. 8th weekend....

@ Kithunter,

PM incoming!

Sorry Kit, I cant make it man. Too many irons in the fire to get away. I know you guys will rep us right. Have a great time!

Guys just spotted this on FB...
Untitled.jpg

no problem scott thanks for trying

i've been in contact with the person who needs the preds for the show and i have the details,

if your interested in coming suited up gimme a shout

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back