New Underworld Trailer

Spotted Sandrine Holt twice in the trailer. God, I hope her character survives this film. Seriously, when it comes to big franchise films, her character is always killed off.

As always, Kate Beckinsale in skin tight vinyl is a win!
Meh, already saw it in the first two movies. She's gorgeous, but too scrawny for my tastes; I prefer women who are built like women, not 13-year-old boys.

The visuals look pretty good, but I've never heard of the co-directors. I hope they know how to tell a story.

I am looking forward to this one. Two was atrocious, but the prequel (#3) was the best of the lot. Maybe they have it all together now with Kate in the lead.

Oh no, more blue.

haha! :cool

Cool interview with Len Wiseman here... I personally cannot wait for this one whether it sucks or not. I will still love it.
I first thought that the other 'thing' that escaped would be Michael in some kind of ultra-morphed state, but I am interested in the idea that he may be the Lycan at the end...
I am super-excited. I hope also that the movie will be along the same lines as 'Rise' for I found that one to be the best of the 3 as well.
*VC*

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back