New to the website

bionicbaconben

Hi everyone just wnted to introduce my self
my names Ben, been into movies in a big way for about 15 years now
origanally from england met my wife playing halo 3 about 5 years ago moved to america been married 2 years now best thing that ever hapened to me
Come across this website by accident glad i did
I spent about 4 hrs reading through the screen used section and was amazed how nice every one is and how helpful as well
I started collecting screen used wardrobes about 2 years now
will get some pics of what i have
I go to alot of the movie conventions and get a lot of replica stuff signed by film stars
and will also get pics up if any one would like to see
all the best
ben
:$

Welcome to The RPF, Ben. You'll learn over time that this is one of the rare islands on the net where the majority of the people have a positive attitude, a passion for the subject matter, and so much to share that's wonderful. I hear that many are even fun at parties, too! =)

Please don't hesitate to share photos of your collection, because to some of us they're the equivalent of food and/or air -- we can't live without them. Again, welcome!

Best,

Terry

hi tim i set up an account on yourprops.com, the name is warpedalchemist
just a few things i put up there

Wow what a greeting thank you every 1 look forward to future chats
just have to work out how to post pics
:wacko

Aloha and welcome to The line for Bankruptcy, I mean The RPF..

I do like your Dalton shirt from Roadhouse.. Still can't believe he's gone.. Was my idol in my youngling days..

Last edited:
Welcome Ben,

Lets get business out of the way; shall we? Should we bill you for your yearly dues or would you prefer PP? :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back