New to the group, searching for one costume template in particular

PressX

Good morning from Virginia, USA
I have been an avid Warhammer fan and have always admired the costumes that fans create. I volunteer at a haunted attraction during Halloween and love going above and beyond. It's time to start working on a suit of armor for myself. I have never been a fan of Chaos forces myself, but the gore will go great with Halloween.
That being said, do anyone have any templates bookmarked on a great template with foam? I have seen some incredible renderings and I am sure that with enough time I can figure it out through trial and error. However, I would like to make my life a bit easier by learning through your trials. I would greatly like to get the templates that HasenBrau was giving out for the full-scale costume in this write up http://www.therpf.com/f24/warhammer-40k-space-marine-full-scale-new-wip-breakdown-163509/
sadly, hasenBrau is no longer active on this forum and it seems that the link to the templates that he added to the first post are dead links as of this time.

ANY DIRECTION IS MUCH APPRECIATED

Thanks,
Nicholas C.
Timberville, Virginia, USA

Thanks Dizzy. I really appreciate it. so much excitement. I've never made anything like this but I'm a bit OCD so I'm hoping for quality results

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back