new space 1999 models

Pete Schmitz

I am a huge 1999 fan, at least the first season. I bought the 1/48 eagle and hawk and the commlock/ stungun. I got the metal engine bells for the eagle- my question is this- does anyone know if anyone is offering for the eagle the small thrusters that go on the 4 leg pods in metal, for the hawk any metal engine parts, and metal parts for the stun gun and commlock (I am convinced the end of commlock is a aerator off a kitchen sink). Any help is appreciated

jheilman

Sr Member
Did Round 2 discontinue the small metal parts set? It had exactly what you are looking for. I bought one at Wonderfest a number of years back.

jheilman

Sr Member
That set didn't include the smaller thrusters, the only way to obtain them is from Mike.
  • MKA014 Deluxe Accessory Pack. Replacement landing legs, vertical take-off bells and rear engine bells. $159.99
  • MKA016 Small Metal Parts Set. 16 rcs bells for shoulder pods. $29.95
    RCS.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.