New Sherlock Holmes oxygen prop information?

msisaac

Anyone have any good pics of the small brass oxygen supply apparatus in the new Sherlock Holmes movie? Looks like a pretty cool item. I searched around to see if there were any pics on the net but I'm not finding anything.

Might have to wait for a good leaked copy to screen cap. Were there any other cool little props? I don't remember. Of course, there are the vintage guns.

Might have to wait for a good leaked copy to screen cap. Were there any other cool little props? I don't remember. Of course, there are the vintage guns.

I can't really remember any other good props. Although Moriarty's little red notebook would be an easy one to reproduce. Moriarty's right hand man in the movie used a cane or a crutch that shot a dart, if I remember correctly.

I would love to get any info on that oxygen apparatus though. Very cool looking in all its shiny brass glory.

Haha, yeah, it is a nice piece. Really fun movie as well. Surprised there isn't more in the way of props though. Shame. I love the look of the series.

Just saw it yesterday. Great movie and some nice props. The breathing apparatus was also one of my favorites. But the bomb with the mouse trap trigger is also interesting, and the shiny machingun.

I just got done watching the movie, and i didn't know if anyone had made any progress on the air apparatus or the sniper rifle ? I dont have any screen grabs but will work on it anyone have any?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back