Announcement New Servers

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Tonight we moved to a completely new host and all new servers. Any time we do this, there are bound to be a few issues, so if you notice anything out of the ordinary (what you should be noticing is a significant speed increase!), please let us know so we can add it to our punch list.

Wow! somebody hit the nitro-booster! :D Even with my sloooowwww connection the RPF is moving faster than any other site I went to today. :cool:thumbsup

Here is the sad thing... this isn't fast. This is where we SHOULD be. It is just that our service under CloudSigma has been so bad for so long that this FEELS fast. :(

The good news is... we aren't done yet! Between now and the first of the year, we have a VB consultant coming in to really put the nitro in our servers and hopefully provide us with the fastest AND most stable performance we have ever seen.

Here is the sad thing... this isn't fast. This is where we SHOULD be. It is just that our service under CloudSigma has been so bad for so long that this FEELS fast. :(

The good news is... we aren't done yet! Between now and the first of the year, we have a VB consultant coming in to really put the nitro in our servers and hopefully provide us with the fastest AND most stable performance we have ever seen.

Should be slightly faster today ;) More to come :D

This move does coincide with when my no longer getting notices of posts to subscribed threads or notification of new personal messages problem started. I have emptied cache and restarted several times as well as unsubscribe/resubscribe to those threads( selected instant notification)and still get nothing.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back