New resource for Hunter Bodysuits

Thanks for coming on board brandon. as you can see there is a definite market for these kinds of bodysuits here on the board...

the possibilities are endless with the right paint scheme.

AM

hey Brandon, i think people would show a lot more interest as well if you went a head and made a prototype. the anatomy is not that much different. most people tend to change around the abdominal configuration to make it more alien.

here are possible differences.
-slightly different abs/ribcage
-small bumps on top of shoulders upper back.
-a little leaner then your current muscle suit.

just some suggestions. :)

the site looks great! just a suggestion for that too, you might want a FAQ section.

cheers mate!

Daman

Tell me would the foam muscles absorbe moisture i.e sweat? Im thinking if they soaked up alot of sweat then we would have a smelly heavy suit on out hands. Would these be able to be washed at all bro?
What about the seams down the sides coule these be hidden abit better.

Great concept and definately something id consider

Wouldn't a final coat of Perma Wet effectively seal the fabric, and thus make it not as breathable?

Either way or outcome, that is a great suit base to start with. With the massive amount of ingenuity here, I'm sure alot could be accomplished.

Brandon ..Ive been fallowing these suits since you first introduced them on the LOH. absolutely amazing work! As you may or may not know I work in pro FX in Hollywood ..I may be interested in commissioning some of theses for an upcoming film project ...we are a month or two out from starting ..how backed up on orders are you?

ptgreek, if you wouldn't mind email me at brandon@flexdesigncostumes.com to discuss just what you were looking for I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brandon

amazing suits muscle definition is uber realistic. Well worth the money buti have to disagree with kit i can pick up a latex skin from a local buddy for 5 bones granted its much hotter in latex i'll be sticking with it because i myself cannot affort one of these. I would buy one if i had the cash though for sure i wouldnt have to work out no more:(

I'll be working on a prototype soon. As far as some of the concerns. The suit can be washed on a delicate/hand wash cycle and hung dry. I've worn the suits a lot and to be honest it doesn't smell. I also tend to sweat easily, but after I wear it I also hang it up to air it out. I guess if you took it off and crammed it into a plastic bag you might not get the same result. :) At some point you will need to wash it, understood, but with any piece of clothing with a print, I think with it being airbrushed the color would start to fade. The suits, as with anything, have pros and cons. Our goal is to continue to address the cons and see how many we can eliminate.

Thanks for the feedback...keep it coming!

At some point you will need to wash it, understood, but with any piece of clothing with a print, I think with it being airbrushed the color would start to fade. The suits, as with anything, have pros and cons. Our goal is to continue to address the cons and see how many we can eliminate.

Which paint brand are you using? I'm also curious as to George's paint brand recommendations...

My skin is Brandons muscle suit!!!
Check it out...kit has seen it first hand.
And it was a prototype suit.
Just coated with latex and airbrushed then clear coated.
Def gives the pred look.

Some of you may not know this, but I was the inspiration for the muscle definition on Brandons suits.

He took one look at this and was like.... Damn thats Hawt!

Sweet suits for sure. I'd love to sport one. one question, how does one hit the can in this suit? I had to cut a "pee hole" in my Mr. I suit as it was such a pain to remove and put back on.

if you click on the site and then click on products and click standard muscle suit you will see how much it costs ($849)

I think that'll make a great way to start suits. Price aint too bad considering what you could pay for a non-sculpted / non-painted suit, but it looks a bit better than the Mr. I suit in my opinion.

Maybe someone here will get their hands on one soon & we'll know for sure.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back