Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

362.gif

Also, I forgot to mention, this is a new factory AND a new material, so the green color might not match the other runs I have done.

I'm just going with a deep emerald green. If we get enough people, I might grab some samples of different greens to show off, but right now I'm just concentrating on getting it looking right moreso than the color itself.

Chris

Hey guys.

No can do on the Smallville crystal. I'm like 99% sure that ReplicaProps still has the license for that show and piece, so he'd be the best person to hit up for one.

Don't have any extra crystals at the moment except for a clear "off screen used" background crystal from that run a year or two ago.

GOOD NEWS though. I am about to order a prototype of the new green one (off the screen used one, pics earlier in the thread) I've been working on. SO... basically, this is letting you know that a: there's a new run on the way, and b: this is also your change to get a limited run crystal if you think run sizes matter.

The main difference is this prototype is going to be in glass, or some form of high ended glass they use for fake gemstones. I'm working with a new company, and this is kind of the "beta test" to see if I want them to do the new design. I don't have a minimum to order, but I'm opening up the run right now to whoever wants one. If we get more than 20 people wanting one, the price drops a bit.

This might not be the FINAL design for it, as I said, it's a prototype. I might alter it a bit, I don't know. What I do know is it'll be one fine piece of awesome.

So, lemme know if you are in! The more people we get, the cheaper they run!

up to 8 pcs, $75
Above 8, $70
Above 15, $62
We hit 20, they are $55
We hit 30, they are $45
Don't think we are going to get above that so I didn't ask.

Only color option on this is going to be green.

I realize this is a blind run (meaning I don't have a prototype to show off), but I'd like to think I've done enough of these to where people know they are going to get a quality product.

Post up if you want in. Speedy turnaround on this, so I'm looking to place the order in about a week. As usual, shipping is worked out when they get in hand. If you are overseas, I am sorry, but shipping is going to be expensive. I don't mind sending out 1st class packages, but I don't think I can insure them, and I have no control over how quickly they will get there. Payments for the crystal are via paypal if you want, or I have venmo and the cash app. Paypal is best for the shipping payment, since I can click a button and print the label.

Paypal is hydinout@gmail.com (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UPDATED ADDRESS FROM THE PREVIOUS RUNS. I've switched ISPs, the old address might not be functional)

I'll also be editing the OP to show this.

So, no payment due NOW, just let me know if you want in. That way I can work out what the price is gonna be, and I can update accordingly.

Thanks guys and gals!
Chris
Ooo nice, though does this mean a new runs coming plus the new design or strictly the new green crystal? I’ve been dying to get my hands on a green Brando or any clear variants from the previous runs

Ooo nice, though does this mean a new runs coming plus the new design or strictly the new green crystal? I’ve been dying to get my hands on a green Brando or any clear variants from the previous runs

I'm going to be doing a new run of everything eventually, but this particular run is only for the green crystal.

I think we just hit our first price break!

Chris

GOODER NEWS UPDATE!

These actually WILL be made of crystal! They offer 2 different materials (cubic zirconia or crystal), and it's too big for the CZ. Apparently "glass" is just a generic term since the gems they make with it aren't considered "real gemstones" like you would a CZ one.

YAY! Feels like we got a free upgrade!

Chris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back