Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Edit - 11/11

If my count is correct, we are at 32! That means $45 a crystal if everyone pays!

Taking payments now, since I think we are at the max for the run (interest wise).

Paypal is hydinout@gmail.com, feel free to send it as a regular payment or as a gift. Shipping will be paid when they come in and I have em boxed, and that's going to be a regular payment only. Since the only color is "green" I just need you to send the payment and in the notes mention if you are international or not, and how many you want (since paypal is gonna screw with my math if it's a regular payment).

I'll be placing the order hopefully Wed if we get the payments in fast enough!

dontfeedmyego 1 paid!
timw1031 1 Paid!
el toro 1 paid!
Caveneau 2 paid!
enterprise0216 1 paid!
Spyhunter2k 2 paid!
SankaraRaider 1 paid!
glottis 3 paid!
mugatu 3 paid!
xsaenz 1 paid!
bondoking 1 paid!
HowMuch 1 paid!
Ron 1 paid!
bluecoyote 2 paid!
Edraven99 1 paid!
teecrooz 1 paid!
bsj1701 1 paid!
Rkosowsky 1 paid!
Anakin Starkiller 1 paid!
reelprops 3
Darth_Nickel 1 paid!
xcelsior 1 paid!
nickytea 1 paid!
supgreg 1 paid!
wraithride 1 paid!
nick daring 1 paid!
synz134 1 paid!
thosemortalmen 2 paid!
Ghost1 1 paid!

Woohoo!
Chris

Edit - 10/29
GOOD NEWS. I am about to order a prototype of the new green one (off the screen used one, pics later in the thread) I've been working on. SO... basically, this is letting you know that a: there's a new run on the way, and b: this is also your change to get a limited run crystal if you think run sizes matter.

The main difference is this prototype is going to be in glass, or some form of high ended glass they use for fake gemstones. I'm working with a new company, and this is kind of the "beta test" to see if I want them to do the new design. I don't have a minimum to order, but I'm opening up the run right now to whoever wants one. If we get more than 8 people wanting one, the price drops a bit. We go higher, they get cheaper.

This might not be the FINAL design for it, as I said, it's a prototype. I might alter it a bit, I don't know. What I do know is it'll be one fine piece of awesome.

So, lemme know if you are in! The more people we get, the cheaper they run!

up to 8 pcs, $75
Above 8, $70
Above 15, $62
We hit 20, they are $55
We hit 30, they are $45
Don't think we are going to get above that so I didn't ask.

Only color option on this is going to be green.

I realize this is a blind run (meaning I don't have a prototype to show off), but I'd like to think I've done enough of these to where people know they are going to get a quality product.

Post up if you want in. Speedy turnaround on this, so I'm looking to place the order in about a week. As usual, shipping is worked out when they get in hand. If you are overseas, I am sorry, but shipping is going to be expensive. I don't mind sending out 1st class packages, but I don't think I can insure them, and I have no control over how quickly they will get there. Payments for the crystal are via paypal if you want, or I have venmo and the cash app. Paypal is best for the shipping payment, since I can click a button and print the label.

Paypal is hydinout@gmail.com (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UPDATED ADDRESS FROM THE PREVIOUS RUNS. I've switched ISPs, the old address might not be functional)

I'll also be editing the OP to show this.

So, no payment due NOW, just let me know if you want in. That way I can work out what the price is gonna be, and I can update accordingly.

Thanks guys and gals!
Chris

Last edited:
Re: Superman Crystals! We can finally order! Get yer shinies while ya can! Closing so

Put me down for a Green Brando, Donner and clear Returns crystal.
Payment made.

Re: Superman Crystals! We can finally order! Get yer shinies while ya can! Closing so

Payment sent! Green Brando and Clear Fortress please!

Fantastic news Chris!!! :D
Been waiting for years for these to be available again.

Payment sent for 1x Jor-El Crystal (Clear) and 1x Fortress Crystal (Clear)

superman403.jpg

Is this the "Brando Crystal"?
I will send you the payment soon as possible :)!!

Nah, that;s one of the many variations you see of the Donner crystal in the film. However, yea I think a green polished Returns would look pretty spiffy as it. It's got the pointy ends that would look a lot closer to that particular scene.

Will be editing the first post in a few with the orders so far!

Thanks guys! I'm glad to finally be able to do a run as well. I ended up selling off most of my collection to pay some vet bills this year and I need to get it back up and going!

Chris

Payment sent for two Donners.

Add in a Jor-el crystal and the Fortress crystal to make it one of all five. 2nd payment sent.

Had to return a payment or two. Remember guys and gals, I need COLOR AND DESIGN info in the paypal notes.

I don't want you to pay for a crystal you didn't order, in a color you didn't want. This protects both of us :)

Chris

Nah, that;s one of the many variations you see of the Donner crystal in the film. However, yea I think a green polished Returns would look pretty spiffy as it. It's got the pointy ends that would look a lot closer to that particular scene.

Found this Source: http://www.screenused.com/index.cfm?item_id=3074
I think the Returns Crystal is still different, so i will take the Brando and Fortress Crystal.
Payment will follow this week :).

Payment sent for a Fortress (clear) and a Donner (green), which should also be in the PayPal notes.

Thanks for doing this run again! Payment sent: 2 Jor-El (1 green, 1 clear); 2 Fortress (1 green, 1 clear); 2 Brando (1 green, 1 clear); and 2 Donner (1 green, 1 clear)

So glad you decided to do another run, payment sent
1 Jor-El (clear) 1 Fortress (clear) 1 Returns (Clear) 1 Brando (Green) 1 Donner (Green)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Had to return a payment or two. Remember guys and gals, I need COLOR AND DESIGN info in the paypal notes.

I don't want you to pay for a crystal you didn't order, in a color you didn't want. This protects both of us :)

Chris

Thanks for doing this run again! Payment sent: 2 Jor-El (1 green, 1 clear); 2 Fortress (1 green, 1 clear); 2 Brando (1 green, 1 clear); and 2 Donner (1 green, 1 clear)

So glad you decided to do another run, payment sent
1 Jor-El (clear) 1 Fortress (clear) 1 Returns (Clear) 1 Brando (Green) 1 Donner (Green)

Thanks

Hopefully you guys put that info IN THE PAYPAL NOTES... and not just here.... like he has requested a few time. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Orders have been updated!

Chris

Bump.

Finding out the details of the ETA on em by this weekend, so I'm going to let this go probably through the weekend.

I'll try to keep it open as long as I can, but it all depends on what they tell me for getting em done.

Any questions, post or PM me :)

Thanks guys and gals!
Chris

I'M IN!! Paid for one Green Donner Crystal. Finally I will get to own one!! I couldn't be more excited!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back