(New-Predator Concepts For New Armor Scupts And Predator Build...p5 ) Also Pics And Videos Of All My

Here is my new creation.....I call it the PREDATOR "Skull Trophy Shrine".
Standing at 16" tall and 16" wide, this is a neat display to have. I have mine
on a shelf and one of my Bio helmets hung above it and looks awesome!!!!

Hope all you guys like it, let me know what you think!!!!

DSC_0050.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Predator related, but check out my Transformer car I made.....Cropped photo's of my cars body
makes a great looking Transformer, An autobot named BURNOUT.......The video is how I painted my
car over the past couple years........

Burnout-10.jpg

Look what I did this week, finally repainted my
Predator classic Bio helmet!!!!!, and mounted it
on one of my "Trophy Skull Mounts"......

Predator Classic.jpg

Not Predator related, but check out my Transformer car I made.....Cropped photo's of my cars body
makes a great looking Transformer, An autobot named BURNOUT.......The video is how I painted my

Looks awesome, fancy doing mine? hahaha,

Shame it wasn't a pred car that would have been awesome, oh well, you never know they maybe another deer and then hey-presto perfecto opportunity!

You are a very talented dude all the way around - the bio work is amazing! Your TF car is very cool...very cool!! That is some dedication - you should totally get in touch with that Bruticus666 guy on YouTube that does that awesome Blender work and get him to turn your car into a 'Bot in some 3D! (shameless self-promotion) That'd be an awesome project - all the parts are already painted!

Just another concept of my Predator charactor design, NEW ARMOR carving soon!!! and then, LIFESIZE PREDATOR construction begins!!!!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back