New Predator Comic Coming?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

If its real there's a lot missing on the page like the publisher logo i.e. Dark Horse etc. plus the price and comics code logo on it.
It may just be a fan made cover. This title is also very generic.

chocoboy83

i saw this on some other forums, apparently a few days ago was free comic book day at comic shops. dont kno if it was all over or just in certain areas. but i saw people got that predator one and there was also an aliens one.

Half Knife

Damn!! Somebody's been listening to me. Clan against clan. I wonder if this has any connection at all to the new movie "reboot"?

T8001

The comic never seemed that amazing but this image was kinda kewl and inspirational

fcbd_avp_30.jpg

Half Knife

Now I REALLY hope this has nothing to do with the new movie. I hope they aren't stupid enough to do that to the appearance of the Preds in film. The Preds are unique. KEEP THEM THAT WAY!!!