New Pred Bio Design

wow! now i like that man! very cool feel to it, seams very much like yet another pred clan that we haven't encountered yet, like to see that the armor would look like (hint hint) :)

Hey all these are the first castings they are a little rough.I just wanted to show the progress,the final ones will have none of the airholes and etc.I also wanted to thanks my partner buki for the help with the molds you rock bro.

th_PredBioHelmet.jpg

AntCarb,

Cool beans!! Again, great job :)

Could you post paintup pix here, the ones in the Buy&Sell whetted my appetite for 'em

---
Ei'luj

phenomenal work. I honestly think that all the sculptors on this website from around the nation should meet for three days and decide on an official hunters lair predator suit concept. run sketches and themes and get organized like a group would for a film and then assign parts. Then we just post pics of the progress and make one ultimate. super incredible piece. ahah maybe im just day dreaming :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back