New Narin bio paint up

biohunter76

Sr Member
Hey guys, I've been wanting to paint one of these a little differently for a while. I'd like to thank Morbius for letting me do that with this one. It's darker and more weathered looking in person but you get the idea. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for looking.

img0880ag.jpg

img0878c.jpg

img0879o.jpg

img0881r.jpg

great paintjob. i always like to see diffrenet paintups on a bio thatusually gets the same paint jbs over and over again.

I love it, Casey. ....and as you know, I dig the lenses, too (sporting them on 5 of my 8 bios)! :) I vacillate between The Narin and the Ancient as being my favorite of all bio lids and have you to thank for both of them. Great paint job on a great piece.

Bill

Great paint up, I really like the color choice you went with and the lenses just wrap it up nicely. I completely understand about the pics not showing what it really looks like in person, gets somewhat frustrating.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back