New Narin bio paint up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biohunter76

Hey guys, I've been wanting to paint one of these a little differently for a while. I'd like to thank Morbius for letting me do that with this one. It's darker and more weathered looking in person but you get the idea. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for looking.

img0880ag.jpg

img0878c.jpg

img0879o.jpg

img0881r.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sonic7o7

great paintjob. i always like to see diffrenet paintups on a bio thatusually gets the same paint jbs over and over again.

JehdinThwei

I love it, Casey. ....and as you know, I dig the lenses, too (sporting them on 5 of my 8 bios)! :) I vacillate between The Narin and the Ancient as being my favorite of all bio lids and have you to thank for both of them. Great paint job on a great piece.

Bill

munson

Great paint up, I really like the color choice you went with and the lenses just wrap it up nicely. I completely understand about the pics not showing what it really looks like in person, gets somewhat frustrating.

biohunter76

Thanks again for the comments. The lens material is a polycorbonate that I get in large sheets form a plastic supply company in Burbank. I'm not sure what it's intended use is but it's pretty pricey.

morbius

just got this in the mail and man those pictures dont do it justice at all. its so dark. thanks again casey