New Matt Smith Doctor Who Coat

for the King's Crown RAF buttons what size you thinking

23mm for jacket front
18mm for cuffs

Every measurement is different, it seems. I've seen the buttons listed on militaria sites and eBay as 23, 24, or 25mm and 17, 17.5, and 18mm. :rolleyes

I think 10 large and 8 small is a good enough guideline since it's not an actual RAF greatcoat. :)

That's only cos Night Terrors was pushed back. It was supposed to be in the first half of the series, but Steven Moffat switched it with The Doctors Wife.

Didn't it get switched before filming began? They switched "Night Terrors" and "Curse of the Black Spot" and shuffled the order of "The Doctor's Wife". But they had to have done this before they shot.

Otherwise, wouldn't the Doctor have had the new jacket in "Black Spot"? Also, if they had just switched them, Amy would have worn her plaid shirt in "Night Terrors" instead of "Black Spot". If you take the episodes, as filmed, and put them in the original order you lose the only real clue we had that Amy was a Flesh double. Her plaid shirt. The "...in the flesh" line is either a remnant from the old order, or a hint that something still isn't right.

With a 38 chest and a 32 waist, I'd say I was a pretty average size. But I fall right between the "small" and "medium" sizes.:confused

Any other "38ers" have experience with Abbeyshot sizing?

Baron Boutique put their green coat up for sale on their site this morning.

I also got an e-mail from them confirming that it has a sonic screwdriver pocket on the inside liek their Tennant suit.

As far as I know, Jo-Anne's doesn't even have moleskin, but I'll be going in probably in a few hours, if not then tomorrow, and I'll take a look for you.

Didn't see any moleskin, sorry. With some luck I'll be working there starting next week, fingers crossed for the interview. Employee discounts. :love

All of these coats.
lip_licker.gif

Also best of luck, Risu!

Haha, that's one of the strangest gifs I've seen, and I've been around 4chan. But yea, I feel about the same way about coats.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back