New Luke ESB lightsaber

... he says seeing that in even just the tumbnails on amazon there's an angle of the V2 in it's Obi-Wan ANH state heretofore unseen...

... he says seeing that in even just the tumbnails on amazon there's an angle of the V2 in it's Obi-Wan ANH state heretofore unseen...

This is the only reason I’m buying this book lol dying to see some back stage photos of it we’ve never seen before..

crap. I live for this stuff too. My hand saber is just sitting there waiting for a greeblie in the lens socket! Still gets me that my socket isn't vintage (I have an old replica blade socket stuffed with putty and a vintage camera film canister cap/plate where the socket pin is) My clamp box is like 1mm too skinny. Also, I used a chrome spacer instead of a shaft collar... before we knew it had a set screw on the other side.
Hand1.jpg
hand2.jpg

Attachments

• hand3.jpg
    hand3.jpg
    994.6 KB · Views: 86
Anyone thinking of purchasing the book, I just bumped the main thread with it

Yesterday it was 200 on amazon. Right now it’s 169!

crap. I live for this stuff too. My hand saber is just sitting there waiting for a greeblie in the lens socket! Still gets me that my socket isn't vintage (I have an old replica blade socket stuffed with putty and a vintage camera film canister cap/plate where the socket pin is) My clamp box is like 1mm too skinny. Also, I used a chrome spacer instead of a shaft collar... before we knew it had a set screw on the other side.View attachment 962667 View attachment 962668

Btw Tom... gorgeous

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back