New hulkbuster!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!! Those shots are incredible!!! I would love to have that toy!!! Man if only I could see the back of the helmet a little better. These pictures have so REINVIGORATED my build. I should actually be able to build the suit now.....'WOW!!! You guys are awesome

That is Hot toys product. A normal Hot Toys Iron Man figure costs about $250~$300, and Igor costs about $600. Hulkbuster will likely cost $700. And pretty much every single product from that company is 1:6th scale.

And btw, The Hulkbuster (the movie size) is about 11 feet tall.
image.jpg

Edit: This video shows the back of the head slightly. Hope this helps.
http://youtu.be/iy7Y-IzOm24

Last edited:
Was really excited to see some one making the file to share instead if sell someones got the helmet done but is selling it for 40$. Just seeing the progress you've made I'm inspired to start making my own 3d file. Really hoping you post and update on this soon

OMG. Bro i'd clean your house for those pep files Hell...probably even sell my first born. Not the 2nd though, she can make cupcakes so she still has a purpose.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back