New hulkbuster!!!!!

I hope this would useful, They´re not very clear, but is the best i can get for now...
Hulkbuster 4.PNGHulkbuster 5.PNGHulkbuster 2.PNGHulkbuster 3.PNGHulkbuster 1.PNG

I hope this would useful, They´re not very clear, but is the best i can get for now...
View attachment 405393View attachment 405394View attachment 405391View attachment 405392View attachment 405390

Those are actually some really great shots. Sadly the best we can get right now!!!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this like I have but the Hulkbuster at last count appears to have 9 different arc reactors!!!! There is Four on his back, Two per leg (one on the calve one around the knee) and then the Unibeam in his chest....

WOW!!! That is a lot of Arc reactors. That coupled with Repulsers in each hand and each foot this sucker is going to lit up....

I want to build this thing SOOO BADDD!!!!!

Dont forget the ones in the palms!
HulkBuster.gif122-Hulkbuster-The-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

P.S.
I also just noticed that the chest RT is also separate from the mark 43, so he could siphon energy off of that one as well, which would bring the total to 12 arc reactors!

Last edited:
I'm doing it too :D but is almost all manually.... i just changed the scale of the fingers pepakura files (Mark VII) per 80% more, soon as i finish the palm and forearm i put some pics right here.

Dont forget the ones in the palms!
View attachment 405473View attachment 405474

P.S.
I also just noticed that the chest RT is also separate from the mark 43, so he could siphon energy off of that one as well, which would bring the total to 12 arc reactors!

I hadn't even noticed the huge difference in the palms not just being regular repulsers.... but they actually glow like arc reactors. That does bring our Arc reactor count up significantly. All I know is that, this suit has got to be amazing!!!! There is no other suit in the movie series that even comes close to the power that this guy wields!!!

I never really understood the amount of agonizing decisions that making this suit actually generates. It is quite amazing and fun!!! I want this suit to be PERFECT!!! I am at heart a perfectionist. So while it may not seem like I am making much progression every factor is being weighed in the production of every piece. Hopefully it shows in the final production of this suit.

BTW here is a current shot of the development of Hulkbuster.

Hulkbuster.png

If those things are ARC Reactors, this arrmor has 11 outside plus the one inside the original armor.

5.PNG2.PNG1.PNG3-4.PNG6-11.PNG

One in chest, 1 in each hand, one in each knee, and 6 more in the back. WOW, 11 visible ARC Reactors, too much power.

Last minute post before I head home for the night.... I stared at the chest to long and got inspired to build the shoulder real quick... So here it is Tell me what you think guys...

Hulkbuster.pngHulkbuster1.png

Man Guys....

I was hunting (incessantly) for the possibility of new resource pictures, when I found this picture!!! This suit is huge!!!

hulkbuster2Arm.jpg

Sadly... All I have is the trailer as well!!! I really need some detailed shots of the back. I am SHOCKED that more photos of this suit haven't leaked yet. When I started building Heartbreaker back in the day RPF'ers found all kinds of suits and photos that I would have never found. I am currently building the arm under the Shoulder bell and it is impossible to see any detail. I see hints of the gold piece under there but what does it look like???

There has got to be someone in some studio somewhere that is laughing their heads off right now because of my frustration.... (I know that I would be)

Here is the current progress guys......

Hulkbuster Chest.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back