Question New here. What exactly is this forum? What does therpf stand for? (answered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBarg

I noticed there were a lot of comic book posts on here and wanted to sign up. I was wondering what therpf stands for. It looks like a cool forum.

New here. What does therpf stand for?

I noticed the comic book posts on here and decided to sign up. I was wondering what the name of the website means. What does therpf stand for?

Thanks!

New here. What does therpf stand for?

The replica prop forum.
And welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: New here. What does therpf stand for?

I always thought the "craft your fandom" tag should say "replica prop forum" instead.

Welcome aboard.You can craft at your hearts content here,see others craft their fandom or just talk about what brings you here.Something for everyone

honestly it stands for whatever you are here for, want to learn about original props? RPF, want to learn to make your own props? RPF, want a place to buy awesome replicas and sometimes original screen works?, RPF, want to try your hand at making props for the big screen? RPF has the mass contained knowledge of thousands of prop makers, engineers, Fans and also many who work for or in Hollywood. it’s a brother/sisterhood of those who want to be what they see on screen, want to forge in the fire of imagination, and break the boundaries that were once set upon private individuals.

oh and we do have some decent trolls that talk crap and like to recast members work but they are usually brought out into the opening.

so decide what you want to do, be, and or see and type it into the search box and start your new life in the RPF..

(this statement is not endorsed by the RPF staff and may have products knows to cause cancer in the state california) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: New here. What exactly is this forum? What does therpf stand for?

I noticed there were a lot of comic book posts on here and wanted to sign up. I was wondering what therpf stands for. It looks like a cool forum.

I am sure the other thread you started about this gave you your answer, but just to reply here as well: The Replica Prop Forum.

Re: New here. What exactly is this forum? What does therpf stand for?

Strongly suggest you do not post the same question/topic into multiple sections. Most forum operators don’t condone that. ;)

I noticed the comic book posts on here and decided to sign up. I was wondering what the name of the website means. What does therpf stand for?

Thanks!

Truth.... Justice and the Americ... oh wait thats someone else. Replica Prop Forum as previously stated but it also stands for integrity, honesty, friendship and a sense belonging for those of us who dont have like minded folk nearby. Ive made some friends here who I would trust above many others from my life outside these virtual walls.

Its a great place, and those who take advantage of others are swiftly removed.

Enjoy yourself here, its worth the price of admission and more.

Truth.... Justice and the Americ... oh wait thats someone else. Replica Prop Forum as previously stated but it also stands for integrity, honesty, friendship and a sense belonging for those of us who dont have like minded folk nearby. Ive made some friends here who I would trust above many others from my life outside these virtual walls.

Its a great place, and those who take advantage of others are swiftly removed.

Enjoy yourself here, its worth the price of admission and more.

Well said. Though be warned, the price of admission may seem cheap enough now, but give it a few years of RPF addiction and well, not so cheap after all! [emoji23]

Life, liberty and the pursuit of screen accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back