New First Order vehicles revealed

So, this isn't about a First Order ship, but is something I noticed in the new trailer that's out yesterday -- I'm putting it in this thread because this is already trailer-spoiler filled, and about ships.

The Falcon in Episode 9 is likely to have yet another dish (going back to round, maybe? Please don't make it hexagonal or anything facepalmingly stupid like that).

Observe:

View attachment 770632View attachment 770633
View attachment 770634
View attachment 770635

So.....I'd guess there will be another 1:144 Falcon re-issue from Bandai in 2 years, ahead of the trilogy's conclusion.

It will be something stupid...you forgot J.J. Abrams is directing episode 9. look what he did to the U.S.S.Enterprise & the new ships in star wars episode7!!

76truckee.jpg
our resident youngsters might not get this one....

Hopefully it will go back to a military grade dish (circular).....now its back in the hands of Chewie

...although the rectangular one had grown on me

J

The rectangular one will be replaced with a round one that looks exactly like the old one except with inverted colors and when people see it they'll go nuts with a million "the Falcon is BACK!" posts and make YouTube selfie videos of themselves freaking out in geekgasms over how cool it is to see a round dish on the Falcon again and JJ will be hailed as a visionary genius for saving Star Wars yet again. No, really, that's the most plausible scenario.

With the news that Rian Johnson will now be overseeing a brand new, non-Skywalker film trilogy, I'm happy to say that my earlier speculation that Disney might be jittery about TLJ is clearly unfounded. This decision is a huge vote of confidence in Johnson and the film. So, hopefully, if the film does well we'll see some new Bandai kits and Johnson will be able to create some fun new stuff for the new trilogy.

So, this isn't about a First Order ship, but is something I noticed in the new trailer that's out yesterday -- I'm putting it in this thread because this is already trailer-spoiler filled, and about ships.

The Falcon in Episode 9 is likely to have yet another dish (going back to round, maybe? Please don't make it hexagonal or anything facepalmingly stupid like that).

I'd guess there will be another 1:144 Falcon re-issue from Bandai in 2 years, ahead of the trilogy's conclusion.

Looks like the 3D printers will be working overtime growing and creating replacement dishes, lol.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back