New discoveries: pix of Blade Runner Blaster PRE-production condition

I would have to see the addresses to see what went wrong. I don't have the abilities here I did at propsummit. Plus, this place hides and alters the links for some reason. I think it is supposed to make it easier to those without any experience with the BBS code. I say repost them as just the urls to the images and see if we can link them. make sure there isn't any weird symbols in your file names, and no extra spaces.

Andy
What happened to the pictures I posted??

They show in edit but will not display.

Rich

Good work you guys:cool I always thought that the switch would activate the gun automatically when un-holstered (some kind of device in the holster makes it go on/off...put it back in and the gun is off). We had the gun smith on Propsummit (Polish/Hungarian type of name).
We still discover and that's great!

I found some of my notes, and the names we were discussing as connected to the gun's construction were Ellis Mercantile and Branco Wohlfahrt. As far as I know these were just educated guess, and rumor, but worth looking into. BTW Propsummit should be back up very soon. :D

Andy

Cool!!! I miss Propsummit! Thanks for the information Andy! I had those names written down but lost them in my shuffle...cheers!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

They need to change the we'll be back thing cuz www propsummit dot com takes you there, the other link takes you to the actual site.

Well it looks like I am the first poster within the up and running site...in the prop shop..

I was kind of thinking it would get a whole new look..but I am glad it is back up and running again...

Hope it stays there.

Rich

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back