Interest New Catalog of Star Trek Prop Electronics from GMProps - UPDATED

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Everyone!

After many requests I have put together a catalog of all of my current prop electronics and their prices. Most of the prices are a bit lower than what you would find on eBay since you can purchase any of the items directly from me. Some items may get discontinued over time and new items added. I plan on updating the catalog a few times per year to reflect the changes. The current catalog is available in PDF format for September 2015.

In order to get a copy of this catalog you will need to contact me by email at gmros@cogeco.ca or gmros77@gmail.com. I will send you a copy of the catalog as an attachment in an email.

Thanks!

Gerry
"GMProps"

THE DECEMBER 2016 CATALOG IS NOW AVAILABLE.

Last edited:
Re: New Catalog of Star Trek Prop Electronics from GMProps

Wow! Already sent out about a dozen catalogs.

As an incentive, anybody that orders 2 or more items directly from the catalog before the end of day of September 30th will get 10% off their total purchase. Any orders totaling more than $500 will get 10% off plus free electronics for a Cricket or Dustbuster phaser (your choice).

First order received through catalog. Thanks!

There are some good deals in the catalog. For example, I now include battery systems with many of my kits.

Still time to get in on the specials I am running until September 30th. Free catalog to those that ask.

I have decided to extend the special I am having on my electronics kits until October 16th (my b-day). If you have not received a free copy of my catalog yet just drop me an email at gmros77@gmail.com.

Sigh, still haven't received a catalog.

Did you send me a request through my email at gmros77@gmail.com?

I now have the January 2016 Edition of the catalog with updated prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone that would like a copy of the January 2016 Catalog, please send your request to my gmros77@gmail.com address only. I seem to lose emails that go to my other address. :cry

Did you send me a request through my email at gmros77@gmail.com?

I now have the January 2016 Edition of the catalog with updated prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone that would like a copy of the January 2016 Catalog, please send your request to my gmros77@gmail.com address only. I seem to lose emails that go to my other address. :cry

Nope I had sent to Cogeco, I'll try you at this one.

Edit: Got it, thanks now to see what body pieces I can find...

Last edited:

UPDATE: August 2016

I now have the new August 2016 Catalog available of all of my prop electronics. This catalog now includes the Mark VII Medical Tricorder Electronics for the new Stapleton tricorder body kit. (I am only taking pre-orders for these electronics since the actual body kit will not be available until the end of August or early September.)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back