New BTTF "Save the Clock Tower" Flyer Project

Great job Roland your a MASTER of accuracy I love it :cool

Thanks again for sharing the pdf that's when you do of course.

Here it is: my PDF's of the flyer!

At first the standard file for an ordinary print out on a pale blue US-Letter sheet:

Save_the_Clock_Tower_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf (paper size 8.5 inch × 11 inch)

Your printer doesn't print borderless and cuts off some parts of the flyer text? Or you aren't US citizen and have no US paper sized sheets? Use one of the following PDF's to print on a larger sheet and cut out the flyer yourself at the marked points:

Save_the_Clock_Tower_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Tabloid.pdf (paper size 11 inch × 17 inch)
Save_the_Clock_Tower_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A3.pdf (paper size 29.7 cm × 42 cm)

The last two PDF's are for those lazy people, who don't want to buy blue paper sheets. The flyers here have a blue grain paper background, so you can print it on an ordinary large white paper sheet:

Save_the_Clock_Tower_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Tabloid_blue.pdf (paper size 11 inch × 17 inch)
Save_the_Clock_Tower_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A3_blue.pdf (paper size 29.7 cm × 42 cm)

Well, have fun with it. :)

I just downloaded your PDF...
Thank you for puting the front and back together!!!!!
I have printed this before and i could not get the two sides to match..
Now i have it !!!!! Thanks Roland..

Thanks so much for this Roland!! Ever since they shut down the ride at Universal Ive been looking for a way to get these nostalgic items for my personal collection. After being referred here by a friend only a few days ago I keep getting overwhelmed by the talent this collective has.

Thanks Again!!

Joe

I just downloaded your PDF...
Thank you for puting the front and back together!!!!!
I have printed this before and i could not get the two sides to match..
Now i have it !!!!! Thanks Roland..

Thanks so much for this Roland!! Ever since they shut down the ride at Universal Ive been looking for a way to get these nostalgic items for my personal collection. After being referred here by a friend only a few days ago I keep getting overwhelmed by the talent this collective has.

Thanks Again!!

Joe

Thank you guys for the kind words. There was never any reaction to my version of the clock tower flyer in this thread. And I thought people have no interest in it. :lol

@Joe

I uploaded a few other BTTF paper props of similar quality that might be of interest for you. Look at the BTTF paper prop thread: http://www.therpf.com/f40/back-future-67267/ - my contributions begin on page 22 (Marty's driver license). :)

I will def check those out.. any idea why its only printing half of the flyer? I was trying to print it at work so it may have been on my end? I'm going to try here at home in a second.

I'll let you know what my results are.

... any idea why its only printing half of the flyer? ...

I had the same problem when I tried it at work on an old PC with less power: parts of the text had disappeared on the printout. I tried it on another newer PC and it worked fine. The flyer is very detailed and you probably need a PC with more power to print it out.

Roland,

I have been following your work and it is "beyond expectations". I simply wish to have paper replicas to enhance the material prop. But you have turned a simple "paper" prop into a replica that rivals the at of the original! I admire your attention to detail and your commitment to quality. It is an honor having your talents here!

Roland,

I have been following your work and it is "beyond expectations". I simply wish to have paper replicas to enhance the material prop. But you have turned a simple "paper" prop into a replica that rivals the at of the original! I admire your attention to detail and your commitment to quality. It is an honor having your talents here!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it very much. :)

Thanks for all your hard work Roland the results are impressive, I've just downloaded & printed your files & the result are astounding. I have previously bought a copy of this flyer from eBay but your files are far more impressive much clearer & more screen acurate. Thank you again sir for all you effort.

Thank you Roland for your continous effort to make and share your paper props
Not beeing happy with making and sharing it you even bother to make it available to EU and US sheets. That's very thoughtful of you!
THANKS A LOT bud!

This is fantastic, I wanted props like this after seeing a huge copy of the letter doc sent after getting bolted back to 1885 in the cinema toilet in Greenwich. perfect toilet reading material!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back