NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

Checked in with the LCBO online chat this morning...they know about the blade runner edition, but did not get licensing.
they said there has been quite a bit of interest in this bottle...guess I will look elsewhere.

My local liquor store is #4 in the province for whiskey sales and they don't know about it.
The number 1 private store in town claims it's not available in Canada, despite what Forbes says.
If someone gets it, I'll be in for two bottles.

I think it's a good advice. Especially if you read it as it was meant, which I see that you did: Don't count on making money on your props. So thanks for the translation. Buy props because you love them. Good day to you sir.

Yes I think I wasn't understood fully I am buying this because its awesome and it goes with my blade runner collection I always buy props for my love of films and collecting I simply wanted to know if it would hold its value and if you guys thought it was worth the money to spend on this specific item rather than one of the other 2049 props such as k's gun which too looks great! I just a this moment cannot afford both.

What I don't understand either, is that since D.Villeneuve is from the Province of Québec, the S.A.Q. (Société des Alcools du Québec) hasn't heard anything about it :confused
So, 2 things: only a few specialized stores will carry it (I'm thinking more West Coast Vancouver) or we'll miss the boat in Canada (wouldn't be the first time:rolleyes)

It would be super annoying if it doesn't come to Canada given that Villeneuve was heavily involved.

FL/LA update:
I'm in LA now and just finished talking to a rep from one of the largest liquor distributors here.
They see the product in the system but no release date is given. They said to keep checking but they really don't know if they'll get it.
I also called the FL Company and still the same answer.

Its odd that these aren't out there yet with the movie release being so close.

Anyone else having any luck?

Checked in with the LCBO online chat this morning...they know about the blade runner edition, but did not get licensing.
they said there has been quite a bit of interest in this bottle...guess I will look elsewhere.

Sure man, there's a lot of radio traffic on the 1-800-ONT-LCBO line an they're aware that there's a demand...but in the mean time, back at the ranch...Nothing!

Same story in Washington State. Total-Wine is able to see it in their system, but sadly no release date details on specific locations in which it will land.

Two of my local Total Wines didn't have anything in there systems. I still have a couple Specs in the area to call so fingers are crossed

My local Total Wine confirmed they were set to receive 15 cases today. Going to try and pick up a few. I’ll let you guys know.

I talked to a retailer in NYC and they indicated that there is still no set release date, but they expect the date to be this month. Also based on a couple of calls I made to local shops, apparently not all shops will be carrying the BR bottle, and to focus on specialty shops.

I would also jump on a group buy if it materializes ... been scouring the internet for days now. Closest I've got for here in the States is the online retailer ReserveBar – who says they are working on tracking it down as well.

I just got back from one of the liquor stores in my area they can get special products. They didn't have any in stock or anything in the system however they took all my information and would notify me if they can get it. They asked how many cases I wanted and I said several. If I do indeed get the cases I'll set up a separate thread. I'm not looking to make any money off this so I would just ask folks to handle shipping and PayPal fees.

I have called quite a few liquor stores in 3 states and NO one has heard of it.

Even reached out to a few of my friends in the bar business and the same.

Another case of a movie tie in where everybody has to jump through hoops! :rolleyes

Boy it sure would be dumb if the actual bottle in the film has the Blade Runner logo on it...

Give them a little credit.

blade-runner-2049-harrison-ford-johnnie-walker.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back