New Bio (Wip) For My All White Albino Pred.

TropicsPredator

Well Here is a quick update on My Leucistic (All white) Albino predator. Decided to Fiddle around and start creating a Bio. I have some more stuff to do of course this is just the beginning allot of clean up to do to it, but whats your thoughts on this? And any Suggestions?(big or small any welcome) As you can see I used Xeno teeth on the bottom part of the bio, then the inner mouth of a xeno where the lazer pointers was, Thought about adding some green blood around the teeth and inner teeth area.

pred bio 001.JPG

pred bio 002.JPG

pred bio 005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i appreciate that the dreadlocks are black. All too often I see people doing this white Predator with white Dreads. It never looks right to me. I look forward to seeing the progress!

I like it. Is your theme more of a snow/arctic, cold weather Pred also or just albino?
Yeah It is themed arctic like, With albino, Kinda a rare genetic breed.

i appreciate that the dreadlocks are black. All too often I see people doing this white Predator with white Dreads. It never looks right to me. I look forward to seeing the progress!

Yeah I like the opposite contrast, I totally Agree!!!! Thanks!

i like it , it looks really good!!! someting totally different !!! (y)

Thanks Bro! I am looking forward to the red/black armor to it as well!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back