Need vector image of the Jefferson Memorial or Nashville Parthenon

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking for a vector based file of the image below. I've searched and can't find the exact image. Thanks in advance.

Jefferson_Building.jpg

Looks more like the Nashville Parthenon, then the Jefferson. The Jefferson has that style front (minus the point) but also has a dome.

image004.jpg

Thomas

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ May 1 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1236477[/snapback]</div>
Looking for a vector based file of the image below. I've searched and can't find the exact image. Thanks in advance.

Jefferson_Building.jpg

[/b]

I would assume that it's a much copied style. Any location will do as long as the art matches.

Thanks by the way. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tol Skorr @ May 1 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1236661[/snapback]</div>
I could get you pics of the Parthenon if you like as I live in Nashville.
[/b]

Appreciate the offer but I don't need actual pictures. I'm looking for either line art, clipart, Illustrator or other vector artwork that is similar to the one that I posted first. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sith Sheriff Brody @ May 3 2006, 08:07 AM) [snapback]1237580[/snapback]</div>
I'm a-working on it :)

What's this for?

-Mike
[/b]

PM sent... Thanks Mike. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back