Need pepakura scaling help and OSCS measurements

tubachris85x

Master Member
In need of scaling help with pepakura. It seems the formulas used commonly on the 405th are not working with what I need, I end up getting pieces too large or too small.

Also, anyone who owns OSCS clone armor, the tall kit, I'd appreciate if someone would be able to provide measurements of the chest and back armor. I need the height of these pieces. Thanks!

-TC

Normally for armor like that, I measure the width of my chest from armpit to armpit across the width of the chest. For me it's 16 inches. Then I calculate the inches into millimeters and change the width factor in Designer. With pepakura it's usually trial and error, and I do remember how tall you are so I can understand this being a challenge for you.

Normally for armor like that, I measure the width of my chest from armpit to armpit across the width of the chest. For me it's 16 inches. Then I calculate the inches into millimeters and change the width factor in Designer. With pepakura it's usually trial and error, and I do remember how tall you are so I can understand this being a challenge for you.

Oh yea? I'm afraid of distorting the look of the piece if I did it like that. The issue is that I am using the OSCS clone armor for the darktrooper, but I need the custom made pieces to be in proportion with it. I always adjusted the height on pepakura

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back