Need help finding glass coke bottles.

Dollar general has these? Wow, It's right next to the grocery store I am going to check in a bit :D ill check it out.

Thought it looked familiar, 10 oz coke bottle with no ink.

Shot of the top of the bookcase in my office at work.

These are from a demo site... from under a concrete slab poured in 1962 so they are at least 50 years old.

13790-img-0043.jpg

Basically, there's 2 ways to get Coke in glass bottles these days:

1. Buy the special edition cases (not always available) in the 8 oz. bottles. I've seen these at many Wal*Marts, and even some grocery stores, so check around.
  2. For the REAL, 12 oz. glass bottles we all remember, one does have to buy MEXICAN Coke, which is imported from Mexico, and generally is only sold in areas with a large Hispanic population. For example, in the Greater Washington D.C./Baltimore Metropolitan Area, the easiest place to find it is in Montgomery County, MD. It's stocked at the County's one & only Wal*Mart, and in the Hispanic/International foods aisle in many grocery stores in the area. It's also highly likely to be sold in any Mexican/Latino/Hispanic markets you might encounter in your area.
And as many have already mentioned, it IS the TRUE, "Classic Coke" formula that many of us remember from so long ago, made with REAL SUGAR, not this High Fructose Corn Syrup crap that altered the flavor! Tastes just like Coke USED to taste, back in the Good Ol' Days! ;)

I was able to get a glass bottle at my local pizza place :) it's a bit smaller than I would like, but it will do. :D. Cost $2

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back