Need a little help. Ral Zarek Costume.

Convergence

Hello,
So I need a little help with something. I am planning on starting my Ral Zarek costume and I like to plan somethings out or even see if it is possible. So here is the costume.
Blast_of_Genius.jpgral2.jpgral-zarek.jpg xsNU4.jpg
As you can see the cool part of the costume is the lightning and lights. I really want to make sure that the effect is there. I was curious if any one could help me out with the lighting in the chamber on his back. Maybe someone has done something similar. I haven't worked with LED lights in a costume before but I work as a high and low voltage electrician during the summers so I am not afraid to do any electrical.

Yay, another Ral Zarek costume! The finished results of my speedbuild last halloween you can see here >http://www.therpf.com/f24/ral-zarek-mtg-costume-228191/. I really only did the lighting for the device at my side. For that I lined a bowl with aluminium foil, stuck the led in there, and capped it with a large magnifying glass. I covered the magnifying glass with some plastic wrap to give more of a distorted, electrical look. It did it's job with the time restraints that I had but you might get better results rigging up some sort of jar of liquid that you can shine a light through, just a thought.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back