Neckties!

The "I" Bowtie is still in the works. We're working on a new pattern for the Swirly Tie and the final Ricci Tie pattern is with the factory now, waiting for a new prototype to be made...

The "I" Bowtie is still in the works. We're working on a new pattern for the Swirly Tie and the final Ricci Tie pattern is with the factory now, waiting for a new prototype to be made...

I WILL be buying one then...whether my wife likes it or not!!!!

I just need to take my measurements LOL

Monaco Ties are being made right now. The "I" ties are still in pre-production, so first week of July might be too soon... hard to say for sure. Usually from approved sample to final shipping, six weeks is standard, plus another couple for shipping to you... yeah, a bit tight.

Monaco Ties are being made right now. The "I" ties are still in pre-production, so first week of July might be too soon... hard to say for sure. Usually from approved sample to final shipping, six weeks is standard, plus another couple for shipping to you... yeah, a bit tight.

Sell me the prototype?

I know this might be a bit irellevant for this thread, but i can't find the original thread. How is it going with the 11th doctor series 5 Paul Smith shirt replica?

We've found a new (and more reliable) factory to do the PS shirt replica. The cloth is in preproduction now and I should have news by late June.

Here is the latest weave sample for the Smith Bowtie:

smith-bowtie-proto-weave-1.jpg

If you guys are happy, we can start production immediately.

Kind regards,
Indy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back