NECA AVPR Wolf Predator Whip custom

Bizzitty

Does anyone know where I could find a custom wolf predator whip? NECA did not include one as an accessory for the figures they released for AVPR which I think is blasphemy!!

Any help would be apprecieated.

Does anyone know where I could find a custom wolf predator whip? NECA did not include one as an accessory for the figures they released for AVPR which I think is blasphemy!!

Any help would be apprecieated.

Um...yes they did...

necawolf5.jpg

necawolf.jpg

Sorry guys...I am a newb here...

I just stumbled upon this site the other day and thought I would get in on some of your great discussions about our favorite hunters...

I could not find anywhere that the Wolf Pred came with his whip...I'm glad someone posted and told me he does because I just bought an unmasked wolf on ebay so I'm hoping I purchased the right one that comes with a whip...

I really hope NECA has some good showing at SDCC regarding the Predators line and maybe reveal some new info on the original Predator and Predator 2 figs shown back in Feb.

Sorry guys...I am a newb here...

I just stumbled upon this site the other day and thought I would get in on some of your great discussions about our favorite hunters...

I could not find anywhere that the Wolf Pred came with his whip...I'm glad someone posted and told me he does because I just bought an unmasked wolf on ebay so I'm hoping I purchased the right one that comes with a whip...

I really hope NECA has some good showing at SDCC regarding the Predators line and maybe reveal some new info on the original Predator and Predator 2 figs shown back in Feb.

Dude it's no problem we're all newbies at first. All the Neca Unmasked Wolf Predators come with the whip. Along with a shurkien, 2 plasmacasters and an extra open palm hand.

Yet... series 4 seem's to be the hardest line to get, without spending under 20.00 bones. I skipped on them when they came out thinking I would just order at a later date... now, I kick myself in the arse everytime I try to find a good deal on them. Especially the masked version.

Hmm, I always thought the whip was made from an aliens tail, just looked like that to me. Heh, wouldn't be too hard to make a custom whip like that actually :)

the neca battle damage versions here in the philippines once became a peg warmer...

they even sold it for $10 each converted from pesos (our money)...

and including the stealth and phasing versions...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back