National Treasure Screen Grab

Imahomer

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out and post a clean photo of the brick with the Masonic symbol, as seen in the movie National Treasure. I'd really appreciate it.

Mike

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out and post a clean photo of the brick with the Masonic symbol, as seen in the movie National Treasure. I'd really appreciate it.

Mike
look in the for sale section
someone was selling the brick and glasses as a set not too long ago

I found that thread and Tripoli is the one I went to to make me a pair of those glasses. I do like the box/brick he made too, but I need a shot of the brick that was used in the movie.

Mike

I'm trying to determine if this is the brick from the movie.

Mike

img0623l.jpg

img0624.jpg

Last edited:
The original brick:
0758514.jpeg

0810207.jpeg

I made a case for a few people to hold their glasses, not 100% accurate but nice enough:
0892777.jpeg

0936088.jpeg

I used a wooden box, carved out the circle and then added the template of the masonic symbol. A small card board symbol super glued in which made it rock hard. Then sprayed a brick spray on top and added a little weathering to it. Simple to do. You can get the boxes at Michael's Crafts.

Oh... I was wondering what the origins of it were! You did a great job on it!

Mike

Yeah this is one of those props that really sets off a collection. Thanks for making this one Todd! It is really a great addition to my NT collection!

Brad

That's a cool brick! I may have to try that myself! Is it just plain "brick" all the way around? do you have pics of the top as well. Where did you find small hinges?

The original brick:
0758514.jpeg

0810207.jpeg

I made a case for a few people to hold their glasses, not 100% accurate but nice enough:
0892777.jpeg

0936088.jpeg

I used a wooden box, carved out the circle and then added the template of the masonic symbol. A small card board symbol super glued in which made it rock hard. Then sprayed a brick spray on top and added a little weathering to it. Simple to do. You can get the boxes at Michael's Crafts.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back